With the many bookmakers in the market today, it is really confusing to select which one gives you a value-for-money experience in the betting industry. Most casinos online, offer the same promos and special Bonuses to new players, encouraging them to create an account, deposit money, and play the games. However, not every one of these bookmakers gives full customer satisfaction when it comes to payouts, rules and conditions, and most especially bonuses and free bets.
Free bets allow players to gain experience in betting. Some sites may need a deposit before giving free bets, while others give free bets with no deposit required. Bookmakers offering free bets after a cash deposit come in two types: first, the sportsbook will give you free bets after you make a bet, making two bets in one price; second, multiple free bets, which are given after a player completed a certain number of paid bets. This serves as a reward program for those who continue to play in their site, encouraging players to come back again and again to play.
Here are the top most bookies offering free bets, according to players and customers:
- Bet365. The largest of the bookies free bets, they match your first bet money with a value of £200 maximum plus, gives great offers on live betting; the more you win, the more your free bets are.
- Betinternet. Features the most popular games, plus some unusual games not common in online books; they also offer cashback with a loss amounting to £25.
- Youwin. Features a more generic value sports bet, yet offers unique betting options too; they also have live and mobile betting and competitive odds on various sports.
- Ladbrokes. An excellent bookmaker company, it matches the player’s bets with a free bet of £10, adding two others for the next two weeks after registration; may not be the biggest of bookie free bets, but it has a wide chain of high street betting shops and is a trusted site.
- PaddyPower. Offers £50 free bet, has live betting, money specials plus excellent customer service; many of their bets are double chance bets, which allows players to take their bets even further.
Of course, there are still other sites not mentioned here, so don’t forget to take a look at them too. For a more detailed explanation on rules and special offers and promos, visit their websites online and choose the bookmaker that fits your gaming needs.